Structure collaboration environment with group chat rooms
- Create group chat rooms for different departments, projects and teams.
- Post messages as plain text, HTML, code or markdown. Convert message format if needed.
- Share files with the group members. Add multiple files to existing messages or post as a new message.
- Schedule meetings and let the group members to form the meeting agenda.
- Talk with the group members instead of typing.
- Share screen to show a presentation or better illustrate an issue.
- Create and assign topic-related tasks right in the chat room. Convert regular messages to tasks and meetings.
- Follow up group tasks on task board.
- Limit access to topic-based rooms to specific people.
- Use moderator role to manage group members and roles, control group activity and assign tasks.